- This kids' shorty wetsuit is made of 90% neoprene and 10% nylon elastic fabric to lock in the heat and keep out the cold, keep the body warm, and protect against cold-water temperatures, plus marine bites and irritants, sea lice and jelly stings. It also provides UV Protection for your child in sports on the water.
- Wetsuit for Kids: These shorty diving suits provide UV protection, 2.5mm super stretchy, and lightweight neoprene which can provide buoyancy, so your child will float in the water, help improve kids‘ swim ability. High-quality and high-density fabrics ensure the kids’ wetsuit's durability and its comfortable wearing experience.
- The back zipper with an especially lengthened nylon belt makes it simple for your kids to put on and take off with limited or no assistance. Tight-seaming strong and durable, there is a layer of fabric inside the zipper to avoid zipper damage to the child's skin.
- Special shape cutting and flatlock stitching contribute to increasing the warmth performance of the kid's wetsuit. The feet and cuffs are tightly fit, and the locked water structure design helps to stop water entry. Flat-lock stitched seams are excellent durability, and minimize rubbing and irritation.
- These kids' thermal wetsuits are great for swimming, surfing, scuba, diving, snorkeling, canoeing, kayaking, water aerobics, beach coast, water park, hot spring, swimming pool, lake, and other water activities. The magical buoyancy of the neoprene can give a toddler the warmth and confidence to get in the water.